This contest is intended for legal residents aged 18 or older in the United States and the District of Columbia only. Void where prohibited. Do not enter this contest if you are not eligible and are not located in the United States at the time of entry.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The TrophySmack League Loser Punishment Contest (the “contest”) will commence at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 5th, 2024 (“Start Date”) and end at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 14th, 2024 (“End Date”). The period between the Start Date and End Date will be referred to as the (“contest Period”).
1. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR. The contest is sponsored and administrated by TrophySmack (“Sponsor” and “Administrator”), for TrophySmack (“Brand”) 1800 N. Glassell St. Orange, California 92865
2. ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS. The contest is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older. VOID OUTSIDE OF THE CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES, SUCH AS PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS, AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Directors, officers, employees, and agents of Sponsors, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “TrophySmack Entities”), and the immediate families of such persons (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, grandparent, so-called “step” or “half” variations of any of the preceding individuals, and all descendants and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they live), and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are ineligible to enter, win or collect prizes in the contest. The contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
3. TO ENTER The contest begins at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 5th, 2024 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 14th, 2024 (“End Date”). To enter the contest, the entrant must post a photo or video of their league’s most epic fantasy football loser punishment to Instagram or X (Twitter), tag @TrophySmack, and use #LeagueLoser in their post. All submissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on February 14th, 2024 to be eligible for entry into the contest. Once the entrant has completed the foregoing, the entrant will have earned one (1) entry (“Entry”) into the contest. Additional entries are available to entrants by posting other unique league loser punishments. Multiple entries of the same league loser punishment by the same entrant, will not be accepted.
Sponsor and/or Administrators are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, tampered, or damaged Entries or Entries that are lost or misdirected. All such Entries will be ineligible. To be eligible, the Entry must be in English.
Limit: one (1) Entry per person/per user name/per unique punishment during the entire contest Period. Any person, who attempts to participate by using multiple cellular numbers, multiple email addresses, multiple identities, or by using any device or artifice to participate in violation of the terms stated in these Official Rules, may be disqualified by Sponsor in its sole discretion. An entry sent after 11:59:59 PM PT on February 14th, 2024 will be disqualified, and that entry attempt will not be eligible for the random drawing.
Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed, or similar participation methods or agents will void such participation in the contest. In the event of a dispute over who an Entry corresponds to, the authorized account subscriber of the cellular account used to enter the contest or the authorized account subscriber or owner of the email address as of the actual time that such information was received by the Administrator, will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account subscriber” is defined as the natural person who is assigned the cellular telephone number by the cellular telephone network associated with the cellular phone number or by the internet service provider associated with the email address used to enter the contest. The administrator may require an entrant to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor and/or Administrator are not responsible for cellular carrier or cell tower glitches or outages that result in the non-receipt of any entrant’s text-in Entry attempts. Sponsor and/or Administrator is not responsible for Entries that are garbled, corrupted, or otherwise unascertainable or incomprehensible. Entrants may be required to indicate their acceptance to the Official Rules where indicated at the time of Entry; provided, however, that any entrant’s participation in the contest constitutes, and is deemed, such entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and any and all decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all respects. All entrants agree to waive any right to claim ambiguity in the contest and/or these Official Rules.
4. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. Winner Selection:There will be one (1) winner during the contest Period. The winner will be determined by an expert panel, including TrophySmack Co-Founder, Matt Walsh and other special guests from within the fantasy football community. All decisions of the Sponsor or Administrator are final and binding. All Entries are subject to verification, confirmation, and compliance with the Official Rules. Odds of winning depend upon the cumulative number of eligible Entries received Limit: one (1) winner per household.
Winner Notification: Sponsor or Administrator will attempt to notify the potential winner (“Potential Winner”) via social media on or about February 16th, 2024 . Potential Winner must respond within two (2) days of notification attempt. Failure to respond to notification as directed within the stated time will result in forfeiture of the prize. Awarding of any prize is subject to verification of the Potential Winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. The Potential Winner will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit and Release”) within two (2) days of receiving the Affidavit and Release from Sponsor or Administrator. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within two (2) days following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the prize. If any Potential Winner cannot be contacted as specified above, or if Potential Winner fails to return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility by the deadline specified above, or if a Potential Winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion, the Potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may, at Sponsor or Administrator’s sole discretion, be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries, time permitting.
5. PRIZE(S) AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”). There will be one (1) Grand Prize. The Grand Prize will consist of the winning league loser punishment being broadcast to a digital billboard on a busy highway in Southern California. TrophySmack will also create video and photo social media posts to commemorate the event, as well as print the event onto WallSmack metal wall art for the winner to keep.
The total ARV of the Grand Prize is approximately $500.00. The ARV is subject to change based on cost and other market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. The NFL is not associated with nor are sponsors of this contest.
Any incidental expenses which are not specifically listed as part of the prize in these Official Rules and which may be associated with the award, acceptance, receipt and use of all or any portion of the awarded prize are solely the responsibility of the winner. If any part of the prize becomes unavailable for any reason, Sponsor will not be responsible to award that part of the prize. Winner is solely responsible for any and all applicable fees and taxes associated with receipt and use of the prize. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS,” “WHERE IS,” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Prize is nonassignable, nonsubstitutable, and nontransferable. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute cash or a prize of equal or greater monetary value. The Grand Prize Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the ARV of the prize.
7. INTERNET If for any reason this contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, or if the contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the contest. In such event, Sponsor, at its discretion, may select winner from the eligible, non-suspect Entries fulfilling the applicable eligibility requirements prior to the event requiring termination, cancellation or suspension of this contest.
8. LICENSE TO ENTRY By submitting an Entry, you irrevocably grant Sponsor and its designated agents the royalty-free right throughout the world in perpetuity to use, re-use, copy, publish, copyright, republish in whole or in part, edit, add to, modify, and rearrange the Entry in whatever media now known or hereafter developed, for use in the advertising and promotion of Sponsor and Sponsor’s products without further permission, approval, consideration or payment to the you, except where prohibited by law. You agree to sign any document requested by Sponsor to further confirm this license.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASES. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor from entrant’s participation in, or attempt to participate in, the contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical errors in the information provided by entrants, or in the announcement of prizes or these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision or any other provision herein. Should any provision of the Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. Proof of sending or submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor and/or Administrator. All such Entries are subject to verification. By entering or otherwise participating in the contest and/or accepting any prize, each entrant hereby fully and unconditionally agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator, or their respective designated agents, which are final and legally binding in all respects, and agrees to waive any right to claim any ambiguity in these Official Rules. The entrant also agrees to assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials and mail submitted to or from Sponsors or Administrator, and further agrees that all prizes are awarded upon the condition that Sponsors, Administrator, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, representatives, principals, partnerships, employees or agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) shall have no liability whatsoever, and each entrant agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties for, any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property, including death, sustained, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, in connection with or resulting from acceptance, possession or use/misuse of any prize, or participation in this contest or participation in any contest-related activities and further acknowledges that said Released Parties have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize awarded in connection with the contest.
Sponsor reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including in the Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for hardware or software failures of any kind, traffic congestion in any networks, or towers, or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest, or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage Sponsors’ ability to receive or store contest data, or which may damage an entrant’s system in connection with the selected method of Entry, or which may otherwise limit any entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem the prizes in the contest. In the event that any entrant’s Entry attempt is not successfully received by Sponsor, that entrant’s sole remedy shall be to attempt to enter the contest once again during the contest Period. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the contest, or the operation of the contest, or who enters using any automatic or programmed Entry duplication method, violates these Official Rules, or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this contest.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, EACH ENTRANT AGREES THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW: (1) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE contest, OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND AWARDS WILL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL THIRD-PARTY, OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS INCURRED (IF ANY), BUT IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE; (3) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSES, AND/OR ANY RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED; AND (4) ENTRANT'S REMEDIES ARE LIMITED TO A CLAIM FOR MONEY DAMAGES (IF ANY) AND ENTRANT IRREVOCABLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERY ENTRANT.
By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that Sponsor may use any and all such winners’ names, cities and/or states of residence, statements, likeness, voice, photograph and/or biographical information, without limitation, for promotional purposes relating to the contest, in any media or format, whether now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the internet, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further consideration or payment, where permitted by law. Should winner make any false statement in any document referenced herein, the winner will be required to promptly return to Sponsor the awarded prize(s) received.
10. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION. Except where prohibited, entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant, Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the state of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Entrants agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this contest, or awarding of the prize, shall be filed only in the state courts with jurisdiction over Stanislaus County, California or in federal courts in the Eastern District of California, and the entrants hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
11. NO TIKTOK, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM ASSOCIATION. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to TikTok, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to TikTok, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
13. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES. For the names (first initial and last name) and city of residence of the winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules (must be received by 09/31/2023), send an email to email@example.com. Include the name of this contest “Win The Ultimate Pro-Football Experience” and specify either “Winners List” or “Official Rules” in the subject line.
© 2024 TrophySmack Orange, CA. All rights reserved.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 or older. Void where prohibited. Starts at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 5th, 2024 (“Start Date”) and ends at 11:59:59 PM PT on February 14th, 2024 (“End Date”). To enter, visit trophysmack.com, complete and submit your entry. To receive a copy of the Official Rules, send an email with the name of this contest, “TrophySmack - Win the Ultimate Pro-Football Experience” in the subject line and “Official Rules Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sponsor: TrophySmack